Tuesday, March 4, 2008

POWERFUL PRAYERS TO OVERCOME INFERTILITY

FERTILITY PRAYER POINTS FROM OLUKOYA’S ‘PRAYER RAIN’
Can be prayed while priming the expulsion of the following things by heaving deeply and applying a little force to the lower abdomen


*I deliver and pass out any satanic deposit in my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus


*I deliver and pass out any satanic deposit in my womb, in the name of Jesus.

*You foreign hand laid upon my womb, release me, in Jesus name.

*In the name of Jesus, I break and loose myself from all evil curses, chains, spells, jinxes, bewitchments, witchcraft or sorcery, which may have been put upon me.

*Let a creative miracle take place in my womb and reproductive system, in the name of Jesus.

*I confess and declare that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the blood of Jesus Christ.

*I bind, plunder and render to naught every strongman assigned to my womb, reproductive system and marital life, in Jesus name.

*God who quickens the dead, quicken my womb and reproductive system in the name of Jesus.

*All spirits rooted in spirit husband, come out of my womb with all of your roots in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

*I reverse every evil manipulation carried out against my womb using my menstrual pads or dates in the name of Jesus.

*I command all satanic networks against my being fruitful to be completely broken in Jesus name.

*I break every anti-marriage and anti-pregnancy curse in the name of Jesus.

*I bind every spirit of abortion and miscarriage, in Jesus name.

DEFEATING ANTI-CONCEPTION FORCES

Genesis 1: 28 “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea,and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

*I bind and paralyse any strongman who is in charge of my womb, in the name of Jesus.

*I decree the exit of all spiritual poison that entered into my womb during my wedding ceremony, in the name of Jesus.

*I break and cancel every curse, jinx and spell placed on my womb in the name of Jesus.

*Let all spiritual parasites feeding on the seeds of my womb be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

*I command all evil plantation in my womb to come out with all the roots in the name of Jesus (lay your hand on your womb and pray aggressively).
*Lord, correct any disorder in my ovaries, fallopian tubes, and womb, supernaturally, in the name of Jesus.

*I soak my womb, fallopian tubes, and ovaries in the blood of Jesus.

*Let the thunder and fire of God destroy any demonic padlock used by the enemy to lock my womb, in the name of Jesus.

*I claim the promise of God concerning childbearing, in Jesus name. (Confess Psalm 127: 1-5 loudly).
*Lord, activate my womb for conception.

*No devourer will devour the fruit of my womb, in Jesus’ name.

*Evil inner voice speaking discouragement, unbelief and impossibility to my heart, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

*Praise God for answered prayers.

No comments: