Friday, December 28, 2007

FAITH CONFESSIONS

You may decide that the medical route, (e.g at http://www.ivfnigeria.blogspot.com) to achieving conception is not for you and want to rely solely on prayers. There a number of Christian fellowships or assemblies whose main focus or vision is babies and safe pregnancy and delivery. They include Sunday services at Laughter Foundation: Plot 6, Abayomi Adelaja Drive, Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Olusosun B.stop, Ikeja, Mountain of Fire Ministries monthly Fruit of the Womb meetings and Thursday meetings of the Married Women’s Fellowship at The Fountain of Life Church, 12,Industrial Avenue, by PZ Industries, Ilupeju, Lagos, The Word Bible Church, 1 Ganiyu Muraina Close, Ajelogo, Mile 12, Lagos (9 a.m:3rd Saturday of every month). You will also find these baby testimonies a source of encouragement at http://www.mybabytestimony.blogspot.com/


The following confessions will be of immense help to you as you prayerfully seek God's intervention in your situation

SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS FOR WOMEN BELIEVING GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB:
"Heavenly Father, I thank You because Your word is settled in heaven and your faithfulness endures to all generations. (Ps.119:89). You have blessed me and commanded that I be fruitful and multiply (Gen.1:28). Your word assures me that you will bless the fruit of my womb and that neither myself nor my husband shall be barren. (Deut.7:13 & 14). You have said Lord that all sicknesses will be taken away from me. Deut. 7:15).

I thank you Father God Almighty that I am a joyful mother of children (Ps.113:9), that I am indeed a fruitful vine by the sides of my husband’s house. I rejoice because my children will surround my table like the olive plants (Ps.128:3). Creator of Heaven and Earth, I praise you because my body is fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps.139:14). You are not a man O God that you should lie, nor the son of man that You should repent. You have said it and You will do it, You have spoken and You will make it good. (Num 23:19).

You have said Lord that whatever things I ask in prayer, believing I will receive (Matt.21:22). And like Hannah, Lord, I know I can declare that for this child/children I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him (1 Sam:27). I thank You Lord, because like Rachel I can say with joy that God has taken away my reproach (Gen.30:23). (Gen.30:23).
I know Lord that without faith it is impossible to please You (Heb.11:6). Even as Sarah by faith received strength to conceive seed, I also receive that strength by faith, in Jesus name, and I judge You faithful who has promised (Heb.11:11).

Heavenly Father, even as Abraham did not waiver at Your promise through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith giving glory to You, being fully convinced that what You have promised You are also able to perform, so also shall I not waiver Lord, and by your grace it will be accounted to me for righteousness (Rom.4:20-22)

I will not cast away my confidence, which has great reward and I will be patient Lord because Your word says that after I have done Your will, I will receive the promise(Heb.10:35 & 36).

I thank you for all the advances in medicine and the sciences regarding infertility but I am not moved by my doctor’s negative report because my faith is not in the wisdom of men but in the power of God (1Cor.2:5).
I thank you Lord that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds (2Cor.10:4). I come against satan, all his cohorts and all manner of oppression in Jesus name. I pull down all strongholds of the enemy in Jesus name. I nullify all curses and covenants in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my womb.

Body, I speak to you in Jesus name. You will come in line and agreement with the word of God. Every organ and every tissue in my body and my husband’s body will function in the perfection to which God created them to function and I forbid any malfunction in the name of Jesus (Gal.3:13 ; Rom.8:11).

I bless your holy name Lord for You have promised that they shall not be ashamed who wait for You (Is.49:23) so I will hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, for I know that He who promised is faithful (Heb. 10:23).

I give You all the glory and all the praise Lord, in Jesus name. Amen."

Source: ‘God’s Waiting Room’ by Yewande Zaccheaus

No comments: